Alumina crucibles are available in various forms, purities, sizes, and prices. Stanford Advanced Materials (SAM) is a trusted sputtering target supplier, and we also manufacture evaporation materials and containers.
Alumina crucible is a ceramic product with high thermal conductivity, compressive strength, and thermal shock resistance. It also has a low thermal expansion, making it a suitable material for furnace use in the crucible, tube, and thermocouple sheath form. Alumina is high hardness and good wear resistance, making it a suitable material for ball valves, piston pumps, and deep drawing tools. In addition, it can be easily combined with metals and other ceramic materials using brazing techniques and metalizing. Alumina crucibles can be used under high temperatures and do not contaminate most molten metals.
|Tensile||30 Kpsi||32 Kpsi|
|Flexural||55 Kpsi||60 Kpsi|
|Compressive||300 Kpsi||330 Kpsi|
|Density||3.70 g/cc||3.92 g/cc|
|Hardness||13.8 HV, GPa||18 HV, GPa|
|Thermal Conductivity||25 W/(m K)||32 W/(m K)|
|C.O.T.E.||7.7 In / In°C (x107)||7.8 In / In°C (x107)|
|Working temperature||1500 °C||1750 °C|
|Volume Resistivity||>10^14 Ohm-cm||>10^15 Ohm-cm|
|Dielectric Strength||16 KV/mm||20 KV/mm|
Alumina Al2O3 crucibles are used in the following applications:
• Used for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
• In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles and insulators.
• Used as a material for industrial furnaces due to its ability to maintain its hardness at high temperatures.
• Used as the protector for high-temperature thermal couples.
• Used as a material for the chemical industry due to its high corrosion resistance.
Our Alumina crucibles are carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our products in their original condition.
Submit your review
Love them! Excellent quality. Stanford Advanced Material has never let me down. Thank U.