Alumina boats are available in various forms, purities, sizes, and prices. Stanford Advanced Materials (SAM) is a trusted sputtering target supplier, and we also manufacture evaporation materials and containers.
Alumina boat is a ceramic product with high thermal conductivity, compressive strength, and thermal shock resistance. It also has a low thermal expansion, making it a suitable material for furnace use in boat, tube, and thermocouple sheath form. Alumina has high hardness and good wear resistance, making it a suitable material for ball valves, piston pumps, and deep drawing tools. In addition, it can be easily combined with metals and other ceramic materials using brazing techniques and metallizing. Alumina boat can be used under high temperature and do not contaminate most molten metals.
|Tensile||30 Kpsi||32 Kpsi|
|Flexural||55 Kpsi||60 Kpsi|
|Compressive||300 Kpsi||330 Kpsi|
|Density||3.70 g/cc||3.92 g/cc|
|Hardness||13.8 HV, GPa||18 HV, GPa|
|Thermal Conductivity||25 W/(m K)||32 W/(m K)|
|C.O.T.E.||7.7 In / In°C (x107)||7.8 In / In°C (x107)|
|Working temperature||1500 °C||1750 °C|
|Volume Resistivity||>10^14 Ohm-cm||>10^15 Ohm-cm|
|Dielectric Strength||16 KV/mm||20 KV/mm|
Alumina Al2O3 boats are used in the following applications:
• Used for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
• In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles and insulators.
• Used as a material for industrial furnaces due to its ability to maintain its hardness at high temperatures.
• Used as the protector for high-temperature thermal couples.
• Used as a material for the chemical industry due to its high corrosion resistance.
Our Alumina boats are carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our products in their original
Submit your review